Continuous innovations in the field of consumer electronics have enhanced the display experience for users. This brings a technology which makes it possible for to have a 360 degree virtual representation of an object in 3-D on a screen. Though the concept is still under development and in process, it is expected to give a very good response in the coming decade as it would enhance the user’s experience of having a 3-D display on the screen in the same manner as it appears to him/her in reality from every angle.
Volumetric display is a step forward to replace the 2-D display with a 360 degree 3-D display for a better understanding and experience of the user. The aim is to get a display in the same manner from every angle as we have in reality i.e. with the movement of the user the display also changes and is perceived in the same manner as it is in real. The recent trend includes the possibility of displaying the images on 26” and 32” LED/OLED screens.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/17122
Volumetric Display Market: Drivers and Challenges
Volumetric display eliminates the need of accessories like special glasses for 3-D viewing, which is one of the most important advantage for this market. This makes 3-D displaying possible on phones, tablets, laptops etc. It even captures all the curvatures making the display more efficient and clear. Furthermore, they don’t require large amount of computations for data processing. Due to this, its application in fields like medical, military, education, gaming and entertainment, aerospace and designing makes their understanding and study easy and efficient.
But, when it comes to the display of opaque objects the display becomes a little distorted as reconstruction of scenes with respect to viewer’s position becomes difficult. Also the requirement of large bandwidth makes the production a very complex and increases the cost of the end products which hinders the market growth.
Volumetric Display Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of Volumetric display market on basis of end user includes:
- Academics & Education
- Military & defence
- Healthcare sector
- Automotive industry
- Gaming and entertainment
United States has largest market share in global volumetric display as compared to other countries. Most of the leading players such as Voxon Photonics, Lightspace Technologies, The Coretec Group Inc., LEIA, INC., & Zebra imaging.
Establishment of several volumetric display firms such Alioscopy, Holografika, Soscho GmbH and Holoxica are emerging in the European region.
Asia-Pacific are having a substantial growth as Burton Inc. is seen set up in Japan and SEEKWAY in China.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Volumetric Display Market Segments
- Global Volumetric Display Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Global Volumetric Display Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Volumetric Display Market
- Global Volumetric Display Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Volumetric Display Market
- Volumetric Display Technology
- Value Chain of Volumetric Display
- Global Volumetric Display Market Drivers and Restraints
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/17122
Regional analysis for Volumetric Display Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America Volumetric Display Market
- Latin America Volumetric Display Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Volumetric Display Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Volumetric Display Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Volumetric Display Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Volumetric Display Market
- Middle East and Africa Volumetric Display Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint