On October 13, 2009, officers from the Monroe, NC Police Department along with DEA agents arrested six individuals for conspiracy to traffic cocaine at 1043 Tradewinds Drive, Monroe. The arrests were the culmination of a four month investigation which resulted in 871 grams of cocaine seized with a street value of over $32,000. Cash, vehicles and other property were also seized and are being inventoried by the NC Dept of Revenue.
Those arrested are, Top row L to R:
- Anna Iraheta, DOB 9/18/76 of 1043 Tradewinds Drive, Monroe
- Alfonso Emmanuel Malagon-Gomez, DOB 10/3/1986 unknown address
- Jose Mario Iraheta, DOB 7/15/1982 of 304-B Kerr Street, Monroe
- Jose Manuel Guevara, DOB 10/25/1985 unknown address
- Alonso Villa Nueva Garcia, DOB 2/10/1965 of Concord
- Oscar Rodriguez Cristino, DOB 9/2/1980 of Concord
Bottom row L to R:
All suspects were arrested and placed under a $500,000 bond with a pending court date of 11/5/2009.